Amazon Alexa Echo Setup
For the Amazon Alexa Echo Setup, the very first need is the Alexa app. So your first step should be to download and install the Amazon Alexa app on any of your device such as smartphone, laptop or tablet. It is available for Android and iOS on Google Play and the App Store. And for that you will need an active Alexa.amazon.com account. Thereafter you have to connect the Amazon Echo. Plug the plug cable into the slot on the back of the speaker, and the cable then plug it into the power. Amazon recommends placing the device in a central location, at least 20 centimeters away from any wall or window.
Configuring the Amazon Echo
You will reach the main screen of the Amazon Alexa application. In it you will see two options to configure your Echo or the application itself. First, click on the option Configure an Amazon Echo to proceed to link the device you just plugged.
Next you have to select from the list the Echo device that you are trying to link. To make it easier, in addition to their respective names you will also have a drawing to recognize it. Simply click on the one you have.
When you click on the device, first a simple screen will appear in which you are informed that you are going to proceed to start your configuration.
Alexa Echo Setup After Configuration
When you finish configuring the Amazon Echo by connecting it to your Wi-Fi, the mobile application will invite you to perform the initial configuration of Alexa. To begin with, press the Continue button, and do not worry because you will see that it is a configuration in which you are hardly going to ask for two or three data.
Now Alexa will ask you for access to your contacts, and you can either allow it or leave it for later by pressing the Allow or Later buttons. If you do not give access to your mobile contacts, Alexa will not be able to perform actions such as making calls or sending messages from your Amazon Echo.
Common Issues With The Amazon Alexa Echo Setup
If you follow the setup steps provided above precisely, there are very few chances that you will have to face any error but still you might have to face some common errors. These may occur either in between the setup procedure or when you tend to use the device after the setup. If you are a novice, then chances are high that you will get confused in how to deal errors like:
- Setup Issues With Alexa
- Echo Stop Responding
- Alexa Red ring unable to understand
- Changed Modem now facing Intermittent Connectivity
- Unable to Pair with the Wi-Fi
- Alexa Smart Hub Issues
- Echo Alexa Error 10:2:17:5:1
- Setup Error 7:3:0:0:1
- Alexa keep getting disconnected
- Echo – Trouble understanding Commands
Get immediate Alexa support for all such issues via a phone call at 1-855-574-2766.
Compelling Features of the Amazon Echo Device
Both – new generation and the old generation of the Amazon Echo gadget offers many incredible features such as:
- Amazon Echo connects to Alexa, a voice service located in the Cloud, to play music, make calls, set alarms and timers, ask questions, get information about weather, traffic and sports results, manage task lists and of purchase, control compatible digital Home devices and much more.
- Order a song, artist or genre from Amazon Music, Spotify Premium or another service. With multi-state music, you can listen to songs on Echo devices located in different rooms (available in Amazon Music, Spotify and TuneIn, Bluetooth connectivity is not supported while using multi-state music). The Amazon Echo can also play radio stations and news.
- Call or send messages to anyone who has an Alexa device or the Alexa app without lifting a finger. In addition, you have a function to quickly connect with devices in your home simply by asking Alexa.
- Thanks to Dolby technology, the speaker offers clear voices, deep bass and crisp highs, even at high volume, and generates an omni-directional surround sound that fills the room completely.
- The Echo is equipped with seven microphones, beamforming technology and noise cancellation, which allows you to hear whatever direction you speak, even if music is playing.
Not only these, but there are also various other features such as:
- The Amazon Echo 2nd generation is equipped with two speakers; a low of 6.35 cm at the bottom that drives the sound down and a small treble twitter of 1.52 cm that directs the sound to the top. The Dolby technology that incorporates allows a much sharper audio power for both bass and treble. The position in which the speakers have been arranged gives them an omni-directional 360º audio.
- This model has improved the perception of microphones. Unlike the previous model, this has a greater hearing. Therefore, even if we are far away from the speaker, he will be able to listen to us and properly process the voice commands that we request.
- Compared with the previous model, it is more compact and smaller. Its design is simple, but in turn it is much more attractive.
- In the market you can get them in different colors according to your tastes and home decoration. However, you also have the option to buy the Amazon Echo in any of the 6 casing models available.
- If you are listening to music at a medium or low-level, the sound quality does not deteriorate.
- Alexa allows you to manage different devices and household appliances from the speaker without presenting any inconvenience.