Tips For Alexa App not Working
To troubleshoot issues with your Alexa app such as unable to open your Alexa or the Alexa app not working then these are the solutions that you can imply:
- Examine the compatibility with the device on which you have installed the Amazon Alexa app.
- If it is the Android gadget,version should be alt-east 5.0 or higher.
- For iOS operating system, the version should be 9.0 or higher
- In case of the desktop browser, only use the alexa.amazon.com
- For frequent issues with the application, try force stopping the App.
- Attempt to restart the device. Try uninstalling and then reinstalling the Alexa application.
- (Keep in mind that uninstalling the application will disable the previously saved permissions and other settings.)
Most of the Alexa activation issues comes to existence either due to Wi-Fi issues like intermittent connectivity or due to the hardware fault in the gadget.
These issues further results in errors like:
- Unable to add skills.
- The orange light issues.
- Unable to complete the setup.
For avoiding such issues, make sure you are getting good internet connectivity and always setup or activate your Echo device under the assistance of Amazon Echo Help team.
How To Get Rid of Alexa Activation Issues
Troubleshooting Alexa Wi-Fi Connectivity Issues
The LED status of the Echo gadget, tell you a lot about the strength of the connected Wi-Fi, for troubleshooting Wi-Fi connectivity issues, these are the tips to try:
- First of all, restart the router and the Echo device and examine the LED that indicates the good connectivity with white light and the no or bad connectivity with Orange light.
- Echo connected to Wi-Fi indicated by power LED on the Bottom rear of the device, with white meaning good and orange means no Wi-Fi connectivity. If you experience the connectivity issue here is what you need to do. Restart your internet router and turn your echo off and on.
- If you still have the same issue then please check if your other devices connected to the echo are working well, try to reposition your Alexa device. Try to remove the unused devices from your network to reduce the congestion on your network.
- If it is dual band modem then try switching your Alexa device from 2.4 GHz to 5 GHz. Try to put out Alexa to higher ground position to reduce signal interference.
Alexa Echo supports the advanced audio distribution profile, so please make sure that your Bluetooth devices match up. Please make sure the battery of your Bluetooth device charged up or it connected to the power cable.
If you still face the problem then try to un-pair and then re-pair the device with Alexa.
Bluetooth Connection is not working